Teqball is an international group
with operations in Budapest, Luxembourg, Dublin, Los Angeles and
Shanghai. We are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own
branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to
the forefront of sports recognition. We are already recognized as one of the
fastest-growing global sports. This is an exciting time to join Teqball as we
continue to disrupt the global sports industry and build our global brand.
- Book invoices in a variety of global entities.
- Ensure all general ledger entries are correctly recorded and reported in line with HU GAAP and IFRS.
- Maintain and update all general ledger accounts.
- Prepare tax calculations and declarations.
- Co-operate with external accounting and payroll/tax service providers and auditors in several countries.
- Reconcile balance sheets, analyze accounts and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliations, investigate and resolve any differences.
- Prepare month-end journals and assist in month-end / year-end closing.
- Take part in year-end audits and optimizing internal controls.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and the explanation of variances.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and system extracts.
- Search for process improvement opportunities.
- Will have a degree/qualification in accounting.
- IFRS chartered accountant qualification is a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting experience working with HU GAAP and IFRS in an international business environment.
- Experience of month-end closing procedures (accruals, prepayments and journals).
- Good understanding of reconciliation and analysis tools.
- Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Manufacturing accounting experience is not essential but is a strong plus.
- Accurate, with an ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and good time management.
WHAT WE OFFER
service at a private health care service provider
innovative, international working environment
guarded parking area
in exciting new projects
opportunity for learning and self-improvement