Budapest, Budapest, HungarySales
Teqball is an international group with operations in Budapest, Luxembourg, Dublin, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to the forefront of sports recognition. We are already recognized as one of the fastest-growing global sports. This is an exciting time to join Teqball as we continue to disrupt the global sports industry and build our global brand.
- Achieves or exceeds sales quota and objectives
- Promotes the products in assigned territory.
- Makes sales calls (cold calls) to potential new customers to expand our Partner / Distributor base.
- Attends all required sales meetings, training sessions, trade shows, and conferences within assigned territory.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Follow and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends internationwide reach.
- Obtain orders, and hunt new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule to call potential Distributors, Partners, and End Customers
- Submits timely reports required by the company including call/travel reports, territory analysis, forecasting as well as those requested by Sales Management
- Submits orders following company policy.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs and providing solutions.
- Sell products to B2B and B2C retailers across Europe
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in sports environment
- Fluent language knowledge of English
- Proven hunter mentality with a track record of sales success
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CRM experience
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Full service at a private health care service provider
- AYCM card
- Free language courses
- Modern, innovative, international working environment
- Closed, guarded parking area
- Participation in exciting new projects
- Great opportunity for learning and self-improvement