Teqball is an international group with operations in Budapest, Luxembourg, Dublin, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to the forefront of sports recognition. We are already recognized as one of the fastest-growing global sports. This is an exciting time to join Teqball as we continue to disrupt the global sports industry and build our global brand.
- Assist in the development and management of specific operational deliverables.
- Application of the competition calendar and associated policies and systems including qualifications systems, competition regulations, world ranking database, athlete statistics and related matter, providing accurate data for the management.
- Support the management and relationship with National Federations and Event Organisers relating to the competitions and tournaments;
- Provide administrative, operational and logistical support to the Competition Manager, National Federations and Event Organisers;
- Assist in the development and management of programmes relating to Competition activities and to support competition coordination and delivery.
- Complete other such duties and activities as directed by the Competition Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Values-driven with the ability to inspire colleagues and be a true ambassador for Teqball;
- Broad knowledge of international Sport, sporting federations and project / competition management and operations;
- Racquet and/or tournament-based sport experience;
- Accuracy and attention to detail while maintaining a long‐term view;
- Proven track record of providing managerial leadership to a multi-disciplinary team;
- Ability to work and navigate within a small, growing structure
- Proven track record in leading complex change management projects; including budget and risk management;
- Demonstrable success in project management and supervision in a similar position;
- A passion for the discipline and complete commitment to contribute to its growth in the world of sport;
- Keen sense of priorities for efficient management of projects and deliverables;
- Ability to exert influence and work in a complex environment
- High ethical standards with the ability to prioritise the requirements of colleagues
- People management experience, strong interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Fluency in English, additional language(s) being advantageous.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Full service at a private health care service provider
- AYCM card
- Free language courses
- Modern, innovative, international working environment
- Closed, guarded parking area
- Participation in exciting new projects
- Great opportunity for learning and self-improvement