Teqball is an international group
with operations in Budapest, Luxembourg, Dublin, Los Angeles and
Shanghai. We are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own
branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to
the forefront of sports recognition. We are already recognized as one of the
fastest-growing global sports. This is an exciting time to join Teqball as we
continue to disrupt the global sports industry and build our global brand.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Maintain and update related general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile balance sheets, analyze accounts and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Follow up with suppliers/debtors on pending invoices, credit notes.
- Maintain master data.
- Liaise with other departments if necessary (sales, logistics, warehousing, etc.).
- Analyze accounts and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of tax returns, KSH reports.
- Assist in monthly intercompany reconciliations, investigate and resolve any differences.
- Assist in month-end journals and in month-end / year-end closing.
- Assist with year-end audits and optimizing internal controls.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and the explanation of variances.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and system extracts.
- Having a degree/qualification in accounting.
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience in an international business environment.
- Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus.
- Experience working in a multi-company environment including several group entities is a plus.
- Good level of professional English (verbal and written).
- Accurate, with an ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and good time management.
- Good knowledge of excel and word.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
WHAT WE OFFER
service at a private health care service provider
innovative, international working environment
guarded parking area
in exciting new projects
opportunity for learning and self-improvement